Current Status

Current Status: Success! Ride completed Monday, July 3, 2017 - Stage 38: Velo-Vini-Vidi-Vici Victory Ride! - from Calistoga, CA to San Francisco, CA - 115 miles

Friday, July 7, 2017

Remaining Blog Entries Coming Soon...

A note to my few but loyal blog readers: time challenges precluded me from being as efficient with blog updates over the last 11 days of our ride across America. I will be sending out the final stage reports (27-38) in time despite our ride being successfully completed on 07/03. Need to juggle back to work and finishing off the trip blog for posterity. Hope you will continue to enjoy the entries and also view photos on the blog (linked to each stage report) in better resolution.

If you would like to be notified when a new entry is posted, you can enter your email in the box on the right-hand sidebar of this blog page.

And stay tuned. While writing the blog offered readers some tasty appetizers, I am hoping to compose a deeper analysis of thoughts about our journey through a journal adventure novel for publication to an even wider audience.

To Health and Happiness,
David


3 comments:

  1. very interesting ...... nice ..........
    thank you for your help me in the next work ..........
    continue ....... success ........ thank you .......
    visit also my website ......... ........ please .........
    the following:

    Obat Ambeien
    Obat Untuk Ambeien
    Obat Penyakit Wasir
    Kutil Di Kelamin
    Kutil DiKelamin
    Penyakit Sipilis

    ReplyDelete


  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir/Madam,

    Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: apply@ronniefinance.ltd ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com

    Ronnie Finance Ltd
    Whats-App on +91 93118 56893
    http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete